Lamp Driver & LED Dimmer for Avionics & PWM LED Driver
The DEI1090 device is a 16 pin bipolar integrated circuit designed to drive eight LEDs and provide Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) dimming control according to the luminance curve of incandescent lamps. The device squares the analog control input and produces a PWM waveform used to enable or disable the current outputs. The LED brightness is controlled by the PWM duty cycle. All eight LEDs are driven at the same adjustable drive current. Drivers can be cascaded to synchronously drive additional LED groups. The dimming control input may be a DC or AC voltage
- Emulates incandescent lamp "Square Law" luminance curve.
- LED dimming controlled by Pulse Width Modulation ranging from 50HZ to 200HZ.
- LED current adjustable from 10mA to 20mA.
- 200:1 Dimming Range at 50Hz. 40:1 Dimming Range at 200Hz
- Drives 8 LED outputs with the matched current drive.
- Drivers can be cascaded to synchronously drive additional LEDs.
- Plastic 16 lead SOIC package.