The DEI5090 line driver is a CMOS integrated circuit designed to directly drive the ARINC 429 avionics serial digital data bus. The device converts TTL/CMOS serial input data to the tri-level RZ bipolar differential modulation format of the ARINC bus. A TTL/CMOS control input selects the output slew rate for HI (100KBS) and LOW (12.5KBS) speed operation. No external timing capacitors are required.
- Operates from single +3.3V power supply.
- Both +5V and -5V are generated on-chip.
- TTL/CMOS TO ARINC 429 Line Drivers.
- 5V/3.3V logic level compatible inputs with 4KV HBM ESD protection
- Rate control input set Hi (100KBS) or Lo (12.5KBS) speed slew rates.
- Drives full ARINC load.Output resistors: 5 Ohms or 37.5 Ohms.
- Operating temperature: industrial (-55 to +85°) or extended (-55 to +125°)
- Packages (RoHS): 16L SOICN 16L 4x4mm QFN