Analog IC Design
Device Engineering Incorporated is an authorized North American Distribution Partner for Diodes Incorporated 700 Series 4uM Bipolar Analog Arrays.
What is an Analog ASIC?
Analog ASIC is an integrated circuit (IC) that operates in a linear Class-A, Class-B, or Class-A/B mode of operation.
Analog IC Design Capabilities
Semi-Custom Design / Analog Arrays
700 Series Data Archive:
700 Series 4uM Bipolar Analog Array - Main Characteristics
- 20V Bipolar Analog Array. Can design to 40V or above with Cascoding: Large NPN Transistors (200mA)
- Single Level Metal Customized: PNP Transistors βeta = 40 to 90, ft = 15 MHz
- 32-35 wks to Ceramic Prototypes from Completion of Layout: Turn-key Design & Layout Services Available
- Standard or Custom Packages: NRE Typically $80k to $150k for a five-wafer minimum run
- NPN Transistors: Typical βeta = 200, ft = 800 MHz
Contact DEI for a quotation at: +1 (480) 303-0822 or Sales@DEIAZ.com
Device Engineering is a Tempe, AZ based design and manufacturing facility specializing in Analog and Mixed-Signal Integrated Circuits.